I am so amazed by how much things cost or how little. Here is a list of things that you can buy for under $5.
- Go to the hot springs and get a facial. $2
- Go on a hike to a waterfall and swim in a natural pool. $2
- Eat out for dinner $3 per person.
- chips 40 cents
- crackets 40 cents (crackets are like little Ritz crackers filled with cheese)
- A bag of home made cookies $1
So you get the idea...
Outside of our hotel are parrots and toucans. The parrots can say hola, whistle and scream. We went to a little zoo. This zoo is the only place in the world that
has the golden frogs. Then we went to a waterfall and hiked for some time then went for a swim in a natural pool in the jungle. After that we went to the hot springs and got covered in mud. It was fun until the locals started taking pictures of us.